Honda Civic Draw Competition Terms and Conditions
- Amity College and Affinity Intercultural Foundation are “the organisers” of the International Festival of Language and Culture 2018 (“IFLC 2018”) which will be held at the ICC Sydney’s Darling Harbour Theatre, 14 Darling Drive Sydney, on May 5th, 2018 at 7 PM.
- “The prize” is a brand new Honda Civic car, provided by Suttons Homebush Honda (“Sponsor”), exact details including the colour, model, and series of which will be announced on the night.
- “The competition” is a prize draw and it is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over.
- Children under 18 are able to enter the competition if
- A ticket was purchased on their behalf, and
- They are present at the event with their legal guardians.
- In the case that a winner is under 18 years of age, the prize can only be collected by the winner’s legal guardian.
- Although this event is open to public, primary target for the promotion of the ticket sales are employees of Amity College, their families and parents of the students at Amity College, thus they are allowed to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition, a ticket has to be purchased for IFLC Sydney 2018 on EventBrite website or at the gate before 7:00 PM 5th May 2018.
- Every ticket holder (“participant”) is able to enter the competition unless :
- They are given a complimentary or VIP ticket,
- They fail to collect their “entry passes” which will be distributed at the event from 6:00 PM till 6:50 PM at the gates.
- They fail to be present at the event until prize draw was held and announced at the end of the event.
- They are under 18 and their legal guardian is not present at the venue.
- Every Participant can enter the competition only once. Buying multiple tickets does not guarantee multiple entries unless every ticket purchased can be assigned to a single person, who is present at the event but was not given an entry pass before, i.e. every seat on the ticket has to be occupied.
- The competition will be held in the following manner :
- Numbered entry passes will be distributed to eligible paid ticket holders who are present at the event from 6:00 PM to 6:50 PM at the gates.
- The winner will be chosen by barrel draw at the end of IFLC 2018 on the stage of ICC Sydney’s Darling Harbour Theatre at 14 Darling Drive Sydney, by an independent scrutineer who is not related to the organisers.
- The winner will be announced and the prize should be claimed by the winner immediately by approaching to the stage and showing the winning entry pass number to the event officers.
- In the case of no claims to the winning entry pass number, another draw will be made soon after until an eligible claim is made.
- Sponsor will transfer the ownership of the car to the winner in 14 days.
- All the costs associated with the registration and the transfer of the vehicle including stamp duty are payable by the winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The organisers retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition and IFLC and the winner shall participate in such activity on the organisers’ reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the organisers and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the competition for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the organisers and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the competition, all entrants consent to the same.
- The Organisers accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- The Organisers reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the organisers in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organisers shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The competition will be governed by NSW laws and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the NSW courts.
- Promoter: Amity College Australia Pty , 163 Kurrajong Drive Prestons NSW 2170.
- By entering the competition all participants agree these terms and conditions.
NSW Permit Number : LTPS/18/22433
*Colour and model series are subject to change.
Last reviewed 07 March 2018